Ebay: Community or Bazaar?



My term paper will take a technological, economic, and moral perspective regarding Ebay's community and company. I will analyze how Ebay is beneficial to US economy, and how it uses technology as a tool. The negative effects of Ebay regarding to Ebay as an addiction and using it to scam others. I will discuss people being moral regarding this issue that the Ebay community faces. I will examine how Ebay has influenced my hobby of buying and selling items for a quick profit. 

Comments

  1. I used to have a business on eBay selling phones, phone accessories and jewelry, so definitely like the subject matter. I also agree with the scamming part of eBay, but don't think there are many other negatives revolving around the website. I'd talk about the most prominent competitors to eBay, such as Alibaba and Amazon where you can get things for cheaper than eBay without having to bid for an item.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cool topic. eBay has so many upsides but also so many downsides. It is so cool that you chose to focus on this for your paper.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts